In this section, you will find how to create a new page and number of important pages in our theme using our shortcode and widgets. We also did some change to the default WordPress page setup by adding some page templates and preset options for you to build your page fluidly.
Create New Page
Now you can start creating as many pages as you wish for you site. We also did some change to the default WordPress page setup by adding some page templates and preset options for you to build your page fluidly.
Please follow these steps to create your pages:
- Step 1: In Admin Panel, choose Page, click “Add New” on top then enter your page title. If you need to know more about Pages in WordPress, use the Help tab in the upper right of your screen.
- Step 2: In Page Attributes box on the right side, choose your Parent page. It is set by default as no parent. Pages are usually ordered alphabetically, but you can choose your own order by entering a number in Order field.
- Step 3: Also in Page Attributes box, choose your Page Template in dropdown list. See below Page Template list for more detail.
- Step 4: Start editing your page content in the editing field. You can choose to edit your content using Visual or Text editor. To build content for you page you will need to our provided Shortcodes.
- Step 5: Make other settings for the page in meta-boxes under editing field. Once you get your settings done, click Publish your page.