A Portfolio Post of Portfolio item is a piece of your work. To create portfolio item, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: In Admin Panel, navigate to Portfolio, choose Add New to add a new Portfolio Item
- Step 2: Enter your title and add your post content in the editing field.
- Step 3: Select Categories for your post in Project Categories box on the right side. These Categories will be displayed on the top right of your portfolio images as in our demo and help to sort out your portfolio items into different types of project.
- Note: You should build the list of Project Categories to assign to your Portfolio Posts. To add Project Categories, in Portfolio, navigate to Project Categories, add your Category Name in the field on the left and other settings (Slug, Parent Category, and Headline).
- Step 4: Add Project Attributes in the box on the right to give tags to your portfolio posts. Separate multiple attributes with commas.
- Step 5: Select media type of your post in Media Type box on the right (Image, Gallery or Video) corresponding to different media type options to choose featured image, preview content or add link of video post.
- Step 6: Finish other settings as for regular post then Publish