How to install Chilli via WordPress
- Step 1: Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, navigate to Appearance–>Themes
- Step 2: Click Install Themes on the top –> hit Upload
- Step 3: Find “noo-chilli.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”.
- Step 4: Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance–>Themes and activate it.
- Step 5: Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: Noo Post Type, Woocommerce, Visual Composer, Contact Form 7, Revolution Slider, YITH Woocommerce wishlist, The Events Calendar and Breadcrumb NavXT. Follow the steps to install and activate each plugin.
Note: If you see this message “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” when installing noo-chilli.zip file via WordPress, it means that size of the uploaded file exceeds limited size. Try to install the theme via FTP instead, or contact your host to increase the limit.