Post Global Setting
- Body Custom CSS Class: Add a custom CSS class to the <body>element. Separate class names with a space.
- Page Layout: you can choose Layout of Single Post page, includes Full Width, With Right Sidebar, With Left Sidebar
- Post Sidebar: this option allows to display posts on sidebar. There are 3 styles of sidebar: one is Main Sidebar, one is Shortcode Sidebar and the rest is Shop Sidebar.
- Heading Background Image: this option will help you choose image for heading by “Select Image” button. If you leave blank, the default heading image of Blog (in Customizer settings) will be used.
Post Format Setting
- Image Settings: When you selecting Image Format for your post, you will have Image Settings meta-box to choose main image of the post. Set Featured Image as main image for preview content or Choose Your Image if you want to set another image as main image for preview content.
- Galley Settings: When selecting Gallery Format, you will have Gallery Setting meta-box to add as many image as you want into your gallery and manage your preview content as Featured Image, First Image on Gallery or Image Slideshow.
- Video Settings: When selecting Video Format, you will have Video Setting meta-box where you can add video URL, and embedded video code, aspect ratio and preview content as Featured Image, Video or Featured Image as Video Thumbnail.