Post Global Setting
This feature supports admin or customizer to appreciate the value of each post by the way can enter or drag the number percent on bar. You can add or remove rating quality by go to Dashboard–> Posts–> Rating Criteria
- Body Custom CSS Class: Add a custom CSS class to the <body> element. Separate class names with a space.
- Page Layout: You can choose Layout of Single Post page, includes Full Width. With Right Sidebar and With Left Sidebar style.
- Post Sidebar: this option allow to select sidebar which is displayed when viewed post. There are 3 style of sidebar: once is Main Sidebar, once is Shortcode Sidebar, once is Shop Sidebar.
- Heading Background Image: This option allows to select an unique heading image for this post. If leave blank, the default heading image of Blog(In Customizer settings) will be used.
Post Format Setting
- Gallery Settings: When selecting Gallery Format, you will have Gallery Setting meta-box to add as many images as you want into your gallery and manage your preview content as Featured Image, First Image on Gallery or Image Slideshow.
- Image Settings: When you selecting Image Format for you post, you woll have Image Settings meta-box to choose main image of the post. Set Feature Image as main image for preview content or Choose Your Image if you want to set another image as main image for preview content.
- Video Settings: When selecting Video Format, you will have Video Setting meta-box where you can add video URL, and embedded video code, aspect ratio and preview content as Featured Image, Video or Featured Image as Video Thumbnail.
- Audio Settings: When selecting Audio Format, you will have Audio Setting meta-box where you can add audio URL, and embedded audio code and select preview content as Feature Image, Audio or Featured Image as Video Thumbnail.
- Quote Settings: When selecting Quote Format, you will have Quote Setting meta-box where you can add Quote, name of people who originally said the quote. Beside you can select preview content as Feature Image for Post Quote.