Notica theme provides smart sidebar feature. Notica smart sidebar is a sticky sidebar that has auto resize and its scroll with the content. To enable smart sidebar you can go to Admin Panel–>Customizer–>Site Enhancement–> Click On Enable Smart Sidebar button.
With Blog page, To have smart sidebar on sidebar position you only need to enable smart sidebar on Customizer.
To enable smart sidebar on Pages, you need to do some steps below:
- Step 1: Navigate to Pages–> Add News page
- Step 2: Add Row shortcode then divide row the ratio you want.
Example: we divided row 2/3 + 1/3
- Step 3: Add Widgetised Sidebar shortcode to the right side of row. Then select your sidebar you want to display on your page.
- Step 4: In the left side you can add your shortcode and remember add extra class name: noovc-smart-content for Columns. This step will help you have smart sidebar for your section.
- Step 5: All done, click Publish to save your changed.
To learn more about to Add Smart Sidebar for Page, please see our video tutorial.