How to create product
To create product, please following these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to Products in your WordPress admin sidebar.
- Step 2: Click on the Add New to make a new product. Create a title, and insert your product content in the editing field. You can use any of our shortcode builder elements inside the product.
- Step 3: Add Categories from the right side. To assign it to the product, check the box next to the category name.
- Step 4: Add Tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field.
- Step 5: Choose Product Lookbooks for new product.
- Step 6: Select image for product by the way click button “Set featured images”. You can select image in Media Library or Upload image by your computer.
- Step 7: Once you finish, click “Publish” to save your product.
- Body Custom CSS Class: Add a custom CSS class to the <body> element. Separate class name with a space.
- Heading Background Image: This option will help you choose image for background heading of product. If leave it blank, the default heading image of Shop (In Customizer settings) will be used.