2 years, 4 months ago #1039579
Kan NguyenCustomerTopics: 1
Dear Landmark’s customers,
I am Kan Nguyen, in charge of NooTheme’s plugins development.
First and foremost, my whole team and I would like to say big thanks to your support to products of NooTheme during the time, especially Landmark theme – the latest and feature-rich WordPress Real Estate theme. So far, we have updated the Landmark up to version 2 with integration of Realty Portal plugin – the powerful property listing plugin. However, before the official release, we want to hear from you – real Experiencers on this innovation. Please help our team by installing and testing this Beta version!
With this version, we literally rebuilt the theme. All heavy functions of a real estate website have been moved to the separate Realty Portal plugin and its add-ons. And here are reasons for those changes:
- By doing so, we follow the guide of WordPress core. Plugins are responsible for functions, while themes should be for appearance only.
- With the new plugin, we created a powerful framework which allows add-ons to expand features of the main plugin. It also creates a possibility to add functions to the plugin, which has been previously limited by the theme. We’ve already built several add-ons based on the existed functions of the Landmark theme; more add-ons will definitely come in the future. The add-ons system also means that you can flexibly turn on/off primary functions such as Advanced Search, Agent Dashboard, front-end submission, etc.
- With the core plugins on the WordPress.org repository, we can deliver the new updates to you faster. You don’t have to wait to download the updated version from ThemeForest.
Updates always come with hiccups, therefore, my team and I would like to invite you all to try using the Beta Version. We want to hear any feedback, be it bugs, illogical options, or any suggestions, feel free to leave a message below this post. With your kind help, we believe that we can improve the quality and functions of the Landmark theme that creates greater convenience for you in using.
You can download the full package of Landmark version 2 right now and let’s take a test together.
Note before installation:
- It’s not a stable release so please only use on your development environment. You can build a quick WordPress site locally with Local by Flywheel
- When building the Landmark version 2, we tried our best to keep all the powerful and loved functions; you will lose nothing. However, as a result of moving functions to the plugin, some settings may be transferred from theme settings to the plugin settings. Please keep that in mind when you test this version. We’ll add more document in the near future.
Thank you so much for your valuable help. All recommendations and feedbacks are very welcome!
From NooTheme with gratitude!2 years, 4 months ago #1039589
Downloaded, Installed on a test setup. Upon installing the plugins I get this error:
The plugin does not have a valid header.
Purchase code verification failed. Enter Purchase Code
I'm getting the error with NOO LandMark Core, Visual Composer & Revslider.2 years, 4 months ago #1039592
Managed to install theme, but then ran into an error (screenshot attached). Couldn't install any plugins.2 years, 4 months ago #1039612
What purchase key do we used to activate the version 2.02 years, 4 months ago #1039617
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.