3 months, 1 week ago #1063630
I have a few issues with the style and layout of your plugin.
From the timetable view: https://flotality.co.uk/classes-workshops/
- How do I get the popups to work, rather than opening the event page?
- Will the filter show months as well once I add more classes?
On the class single page: https://flotality.co.uk/classes-workshops/beginner-yoga-for-athletes/
- The link in the side bar"multiple time" needs to be corrected to "multiple times" with an s on the end - how do I do this?
- Can I hide the trainer info on all pages as there is only one trainer so it doesn't make sense to have this showing
- How do I get the map to show?
Thanks in advance3 months, 1 week ago #1063684
Thanks for contacting us.
1- For class list:
- We are so sorry but this is the class listing so we don't support to show a pop-up when a visitor clicks to a class. The pop-up only displays when opening a class on the schedule.
- Currently, we only support to filter according to Level and category because they are the main features of a class.
2- For class single:
- You can use Loco Translate plugin to change Multiple time to Multiple times as your desired.
- Can you provide us an image to describe which position do you want to hide the trainer? We will check it again.
- We don't support to show map on single class.
Please check, then feedback us soon.
NooTheme3 months ago #1063853
This is the schedule page - so why does it not work still?
Please see attached file showing the text I want to hide...
Where does the map usually show then?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.3 months ago #1063857
Thanks for your feedback.
1- In this case, please give us your admin account and FTP account privately via checking Set as private reply checkbox. We will check this issue directly.
2- You can add this Custom CSS segment to Customizer > Additional CSS to help you:
display: none !important;
3- What does this mean? Can you describe your question clearly?
Please check, then feedback us.
NooTheme3 months ago #1063860This reply has been marked as private.3 months ago #1063862
With the translate thing - thank you but it doesn't seem to help with the time table at the bottom of this page: https://flotality.co.uk/classes-workshops/beginner-yoga-for-athletes/
Nothing I have translated has changed?
Headings should be:
- Start Time
- End Time
Also why does the course name should under the trainer column? Can I remove this column/hide it?3 months ago #1063924
Thanks for your feedback.
1- We need your FTP account to access your source code and you should give us your link directly which you are meet this issue.
2- For map, can you provide us with the image to describe your question clearly?
3- For these texts which you want to translate, please use Loco Translate plugin to translate our plugin.
Please check, then describe your question as clearly as possible if you get another point.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.