Tagged: home page
3 years, 10 months ago #20838
The following questions are related to http://www.bournemouthrooms.com.
1. In the profile section / social network on the Agent Profile page, is it possible to add a box for web address? This would allows agents/advertisers to put in there web site address in the box so there is a link to there own website? (See image: AGENT PROFILE)
2. Is it possible to change the wording “Contact Agent” to “Contact Advertiser” near the bottom of the properties page. (See image: PROPERTY DETAILS)
3. Is it possible, when paying for a package upgrade, the default setting is automatically set to recurring payments? Currently users have to click the box.
Gary3 years, 10 months ago #20924
Thanks for contacting us.
1, I'll add it to the next version.
2, Please go to the path [root]/wp-content/themes/noo-citilights/layouts/noo-property-contact.php at line 28 replace
<h3><?php echo __('Contact Agent','noo')?></h3>
<h3><?php echo __('Contact Advertiser','noo')?></h3>
3, I still do not understand your question , you want it always checked?
Best Regards,3 years, 9 months ago #216773 years, 9 months ago #21682
1, The update will soon be announced, you take the time to wait for it 😀 .
3, Please go to the path [root]/wp-content/themes/noo-citilights/layouts/agent_menu.php at line 140 replace
<input type="checkbox" id="recurring_payment" name="recurring_payment" value="1" />
by this code
<input type="checkbox" id="recurring_payment" name="recurring_payment" value="1" checked />
Best Regards,3 years, 9 months ago #224433 years, 9 months ago #22461
- Please update plugin WPBakery Visual Composer, because you 're using version 4.4.3 , which is a very old version.
Best Regards,3 years, 9 months ago #226323 years, 9 months ago #22698
- Thank you, it's a bug in citilights, I fixed it for you and will update it in the next version. And you do not need to buy visual composer because we have provided it in noo-citilights -> plugins
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.