1 month, 1 week ago #1206721
Hello, first - great piece of SW, congrats.
I need to set up packages and company management. 2 things
1) user sign up, fill in company profile
- then go to WooCommerce and buy a package (from the demo)
- after purchase, I still see limit of 5 jobs posts from stardard settings /wp-admin/admin.php?page=jm-setting&tab=general instead of package. It seems I am not able to find connection between Woo product -> user who bough it > company package assignment
2) if I have two users from the same company
- both of them sign up
- then I connect them to the same company in user management in /wp-admin/users.php
- first user respect settings (5 based on error above), after 5 jobs he is over. The second user can still add jobs for the company. How to solve that?
3) is there something like superadmin for a company, who could assing limits for another users from the same company?
- concrete use case : a manage buy a package wih 100 jobs. IT guy can buy 50, HR guy 50. But only company owner can buy the package and split the package between them. Is it possible to solve that easily?
Thank you so much!1 month, 1 week ago #1206757
1. When you create new job package,, you can setup job package data: job posting limit, featured job limit ... like attachment. Please check again.
2.3 Sorry, the Jobmonster not support you to do it.
Best regards.1 month, 1 week ago #1206762
Hello, this is something I understand, but if a person, as a company-connected profile buy a package :
and I take a look at company edit profile I see this:
SO a standard number of packages you mention at settings page here:
So how can I activate WooCommerce Job Package as you mention:
,,If you don't use Woocommerce Job Package for manage job submission, you can use this setting for limiting the number of jobs per employer."
Thank you!1 month, 1 week ago #1206763
sorry images were not uploaded1 month, 1 week ago #1206764
images here1 month, 1 week ago #1206767
settings screnshot1 month, 1 week ago #1206771
Dear, I don't understand what problem with job package on your site, your mean: The Package settings not work ? Please kindly send for me admin account and Employer account with package problem via private reply, i will check details to help you.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.