Tagged: suggestions thread
5 years, 11 months ago #13763
Hello everyone !!
I hereby call everybody using this support to write their suggestions for the theme over this thread as many threads and messages contain some or the other suggestions for the developers and it might get difficult for the developers as well as the users to keeps track of all the suggestions coming in and the suggestions which became features.
Let's just post our suggestions in this thread with serial numbers. Add next serial no. from where the last user has left(ended).5 years, 11 months ago #13765
5 years, 11 months ago #13769
see snapshot 1
Company page inspiration 1 – snapshot 2
Company page inspiration 2 – snapshot 3
- Lets have a feature through which the employers can have a separate tab or something for shortlisted candidates, selected candidates (and other categories if you could think of any).And let the employers see the contact details for the candidates only when they shortlist that candidate. Well this could be a deadlock situation as the employers need to see the resume before shortlisting and resumes contain their contact details. But think of something which can be done like this. It will be great.
- Another thing we can do is , have a feature where the employers get a button to have a chat with the candidate online through skype or any suitable software. (only in shortlisted candidates) i.e. if i am an employer and i have button on shortlisted candidates name(or something) where I can click to initiate a skype chat. It would be awesome.
In our website editor we have options to show a particular row or column on particular devices. Why not have few more options where we can hide the row/column device wise.For example I have created a row/column which I do not wish to be visible on any device at the time being.
6. There should be a Notification on the account menu. There should also be the number of notifications displayed above the account picture. - borie88
7. When employer registers successfully, it should redirect them to “create company profile” page.
8. When a candidate posts his resume, something should pop up and say “Do you want to make your resume visible?” - borie88
9. Would like to suggest a system for making companies and candidates “Verified” if they give us certain information. Right now, we can put another image in their profile page, but a star or some icon next to their avatar would be cool! - borie88
10.5 years, 11 months ago #13869
Thank you for your suggestion.
We will try to create these features soon.
Phuong5 years, 11 months ago #14146
11. Facebook,linkedin and google logins
Lets have a feature where our users can use the above mentioned services to register/login our website.
I tried doing this using a plugin but failed. It did not work with this theme.5 years, 11 months ago #14147
12. The is more of a request than a suggestion
Let us have an option to have a homepage where no contents are displayed. Users who are not logged in see only a page with login/register options. after logging in, and creation of their profiles they will be redirected to the homepage(current homepage).
see example sites . see the whole website for correct understanding.
https://home.bevy.is/ (preferred)5 years, 11 months ago #14508
We will consider the feature you request and strive to create it soon.
Thanks and best regards,
Phuong5 years, 11 months ago #14515
Please create job plugin to show recent and feature jobs on other sites.5 years, 11 months ago #14519
This thread is intended to be open for others to pour in their suggestions. So changing the thread status. Do encourage participants to use this thread as it will work as a check list for the developers as well as the participants.5 years, 11 months ago #14957
i suggested this idea long time ago , about global notification above header to display some job from company that purchase a package that supports "the suggested global notification bar" , it will be like premium featured job.
will be awesome if the user can purchase the global notification by days. for example if we have a calendar some days are not available because another employer have already purchashed that feature for X quantity of days.5 years, 11 months ago #14958
also allowing the employer to imput there own custom message for the custom bar for that global notification bar will be useful5 years, 11 months ago #14978
GREAT5 years, 11 months ago #14991
13. Candidates have to pay like Employers because i don't want to offer this (and i would like to create special
14. For employers : i would like to sell a job package with 0 job posting. So employers can see resumes (because it'sreserved to employers only) but they don't have to post a job if they don't want to.
For options asked before, i had to buy a paid plugin : "USER PRO"
It's awesome for Verified members, Pages restriction, etc...5 years, 11 months ago #15110
another uselful suggestion
will be awesome if the employer can see the quantity of resumes by categories5 years, 11 months ago #15111
the number of applications , just like the views numbers and can you add an icon to the views counter.
fa-eye can be used as the icon for number of views~5 years, 10 months ago #16033
the candidate video is a good idea , but right now it looks a little intrusive
do some tweaks to the candidate video to look better , make something similiar to what you did with education/experience which looks awesome.5 years, 10 months ago #16101
unfortunately I am still not able to view the resume video. I was waiting fot it for so long. Let me update to latest version and then check that again.5 years, 10 months ago #16104
15. Remove The approval/reject option from Employers Dashboard- I think this unnecessary because the email that is generated to the candidates is mean... 🙂 It should have the option to save e or delete only. If the employer is interested in the candidate they will contact them anyway and if they aren't they will not waste their time contacting them, so no need for those options.5 years, 10 months ago #16105
16. Remove the Job Closing Date from employers - This should be a feature only handled by the admin. I would suggest make this a drop down option i.e. - 1 week, 2 weeks, 30 days, etc..5 years, 10 months ago #16110
video feature is working now. but the video is too big. I agree @rafa . The video must be inside a small container.5 years, 10 months ago #16111
@cash I do not agree my friend.
15) employers tend to shortlist the candidates and contact them later. These approve/reject option also help keep track of total applications.
16) Jobs expiration is controlled by the admin so I guess things are ok right now. Some employers keep a short period of job closing date to create an urgency amongst the candidates to apply. Apart from this they do have a time limit from their company in which they do the hiring.
These are my views 🙂5 years, 10 months ago #161195 years, 10 months ago #16134
That's fine that you guys don't agree. After all this is a suggestion thread, not a thread for likes. Please post suggestions not opinions. Thanks.5 years, 10 months ago #16245
We need a feature to make post confidential , 90% of the sites around has that option as main feature, since most companies dont like people to know what they are hiring.5 years, 10 months ago #16265
@cash Do not get offended my friend 🙂 🙂
I had this thread just to consolidate the suggestions coming in from all the users and everybody has rightly contributed to it 🙂
I have known rafa0192 from quiet some time now (although only over this support) and I am sure he too never wanted to offend in any way and must have had a smile while putting forward his opinion about the suggestions. 🙂 (although he always forgets to mention the serial number for the suggestion 😀 😀 😉 )
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.