3 years, 8 months ago #29296
3. as for showing notification next to candidate`s profile picture and attaching applications to email, we will add this feature in the next version. Please wait.
Phuong3 years, 8 months ago #293033 years, 8 months ago #293043 years, 8 months ago #293063 years, 8 months ago #29307
How can I get the resumes attached to the emails? This is my most important question. I need this to be available or I can’t use the theme.
Sorry I did not see your previous reply. How soon will the next version be available? I want to promote this now.
Also, will schema be in the next version?3 years, 8 months ago #29312
1. I checked your en_US po file via your FTP and found that you did not modify content of the email in this file. Please read our Poedit documentation to know how to change content:
2. It is expected that Next Monday we will release the new version.
Phuong3 years, 8 months ago #29328
We will add some markups to the next version. Yet, there are some points you should notice:
The job description section in our theme is HTML; therefore,
- You should modify the default content of your site by yourself
The reason is that this content was saved on your own site by default. Similarly, it is the same to other customers`s site. Thus, in case, we add markups to the content of job posting (job description section) in the next version, this change will only be applied to those who will install our theme firstly (I mean they have not used the theme before and they start using with the next update).
On the other hand, in case, it is only you that want to add markups to job content whereas other customers do not want that. So now you can get the reason why we recommend you should modify it by yourself.
- Another important point, if employers change content of the job posting (for example, your default content is Benefits but employers change it to Responsibilities) then we are afraid that we can not come up with a good solution to avoid this.
To sum up, in the next version, we will modify the default content and add some basic markups.They can not be detailed as in the link you sent us.You can refer to changes in the next update to adjust the job content by yourself.
Phuong3 years, 8 months ago #293563 years, 8 months ago #293573 years, 8 months ago #293673 years, 8 months ago #29371
1. The new version will be released next Monday 28 December. As for adding some markups , we will try to create; however, as I mentioned, we will add basic ones.
2. You mean you want to insert link of job posting into the email that will be sent to employers after candidates apply for a job right?
Phuong3 years, 8 months ago #293973 years, 8 months ago #29399
As for adding link of job posting to that email, I am sorry that now our theme does not have this feature.We will have to search for it more thoroughly.
Phuong3 years, 8 months ago #294093 years, 8 months ago #294843 years, 8 months ago #29566
We will fix this bug in the next version. Yet, after entering keyword in this search section, you can press Enter so that the search function will work.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.