3 months ago #1064113
I'm working on a timetable for a gym and they want the logos of ZUMBA or other companies displayed on the class... I saw it's possible in event-type but not in class?
Would be nice if i can set the background-image on "class" as on "event".
Greetings3 months ago #1064114This reply has been marked as private.2 months, 3 weeks ago #1064154
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for contacting us.
Which class background do you want to focus?
Do you want to each class which has a background image? Right? Which position does background display?
Can you provide us with the image to describe your question clearly?
We will check, then feedback you soon.
NooTheme2 months, 1 week ago #1064913
sorry for the late respond. I got to deal with other projects first. Now back to the timetabel:
1. All classes and events are disappearing after a new week starts. The one class I created is displaying on the one week but after the weekend's gone the classes are not longer displayed on the schedule (week). When I set the "start-date" to the actual date, the classes are visible again - do I have to set the start-date every week again? If not, how can I set the field to default?
2. There are some classes which I need to display with a background-image (Zumba for example). The customer want to show the specific brand logo on these classes... I saw that this is possible on events - but is this possible on classes?
3. I crawled through the documentation and looked after a "How to set a weekly schedule Tutorial" but there is nothing like this. Just a post in this forum which is 3 years old and I think that this is a old version of timetable. What fields do I need to fill so the class is displayed on the weekly-schedule?
Would be glad if I could get some help - the second part is the urgent one and the criterium why I bought this plugin on codecanyon. I hope there is a way to display them how the customer want it to...2 months, 1 week ago #1065046
1. With the class weekly repeat, we have the option on the class setting to set the number of weeks, days of week repeat. It will help you show the class repeat the next week.
2. Yes, on the latest version, we have added the option to show the class background color on the schedule as the event. Please check it again.
3. Can you give us the link of the Weekly schedule tutorial? We will help you check it again.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.