1 week, 2 days ago #1063464
We recently updated our website (www.selwoholidayhome.com) , and are experiencing some problems. we have not updated the theme for about 3 years and are noticing that a lot of things are working differently. Thankful if you can help out!
1. We do have very many customisations in our child theme. These seem not to be working very well any more. If you could take a look maybe you could guide us, if we should start anew or if there are things we can do to save the child theme.
2. On the properties all taxonomies are duplicated. Also when removing all taxonomies, they still appear. please see this page (status, type etc.) : http://selwoholidayhome.com/properties/estepona-old-town-5/
3. Price after seems to have changed position and way of input. How should we think now when we want thing to appear in the Property Detail box?
4. There is now something called Sub Listings, what is this? I don't think we have used it, so maybe I can just turn it off? If I just resave a property I get this empty box: https://snag.gy/zCFULd.jpg
5. On the property search there is an option 2(3) which I dont understand. What might be the problem? https://snag.gy/hkawF4.jpg
6. Some of the customisations you helped us with previously, we would like to understand how we can make possible again:
b. When somebody chooses the price sorting, it should show the cheapest property first.
c. We would need to change the mobile brake point to 1200px and it needs to be in a way that is update proof. We need the hamburger menu already at 1200px.
d. I remember us having the discussion of having different side bar for different status listing pages. So one side bar for rental listing page and rental properties properties and one sidebar for sales listing page and sales properties. Because we have a booking form in the side bar, which appears also on rental pages. https://nootheme.com/forums/topic/creating-sales-and-property-pages-with-the-search-filter/
This is it for now, but please do take a look in the child theme to see what kind of things we have in there. I am afraid I will miss something or that something causes problems.1 week, 2 days ago #1063466This reply has been marked as private.1 week, 1 day ago #1063496
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for contacting us.
What's a pity when you didn't update our theme through 3 years ago. Because there are many features and bug fixed which are completed. The code changed, etc
For your question:
1- For this question, we are so sorry but we cannot help you because there are many customizations on your website and you need to control them. Thanks for your understanding.
3- property price will be displayed in Property Details, this is the new layout of citilight theme.
4- Sub Listing is a section. We also use this to describe a property as clearly as possible and it helps visitors can understand a property exactly on your website. You can leave blank if not use.
For question 2,5 our developers are checking on your website, we will feedback you soon.
For customization files, we are so sorry but we cannot help.
We are so sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
NooTheme3 days, 5 hours ago #1063711
You are basically telling me that I bought the extended support in vain.
How do I get my money back?
All of the above questions are things that you have helped me with before, so I don't see how I could expect you not to help me out this time.
Just to make it even cleared I will post the support tickets where you helped me, so you can either help me again or give me back my money:
1. Regarding child theme I will list the changes we have had and the links to previous support theads, please see no 6.
2. Have you heard something regarding the duplicates? We need an answer urgently.
3. I need you to take a look at the price input of a couple of properties and see where the price is inputed now, and where it is supposed to be if we want to be able to use the price slider in search for instance. I cant understand how the price has changed place so that it now seems to be in after price label. Is there a way we could bulk correct the issue we are having?
4. Thanks for explanation of sub listings
5. Any news on this? On the property search there is an option 2(3) which I dont understand. What might be the problem? https://snag.gy/hkawF4.jpg
6. Let me rephrase so you can help out. There are some things that need to be working:
a. Currently there are no icons showing in sliders and on listing page with i.e. bathroom, bedroom, size etc. How can we get these icons to show?
b. If I want to make a change of icons for precious and next buttons in the main slider on home page, can I still do that by your previous instructions? " [root]/wp-content/themes/noo-citilights/assets/images replace image: prev-icon.png, next-icon.png " please see: https://nootheme.com/forums/topic/theme-not-pulling-the-yellow-icons-i-e-map-pin/
c. Currently the sorting options drop down is not working (using mac - chrome). Why is it not working? (problem can be seen here: http://selwoholidayhome.com/status/rent/)
d. How can I make a sidebar depending on which status one has? Do the status listing pages have a specific css class which I can target to hide the sidebar on that page?
e. How can I change the mobile break point to be 1200px ? Your previous fix: https://nootheme.com/forums/topic/mobile-tablet-breaking-point-to-1200-width/
f. We would like a sorting option where price is from lowest to highest. See you previous answer: here: https://nootheme.com/forums/topic/changing-the-price-sorting-from-high-to-low-to-low-to-high/
I would like to see that you helped me with above questions.
Marcus2 days, 12 hours ago #1063743
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Thanks for your feedback.
Firstly, you haven't updated our theme for 3 years. In this time, we always update and fix many bugs on Citilights theme so this is your fault. Because we also sent an email when the newest version will be released and now, you require us to give your money. We are really sorry but this is out of Envato policy we cannot give your money.
Through 3 years, there are many changes with WordPress and Citilights theme, you should update it and ask us if you have any question immediately. Now, you have many customization files on your site and you get the errors with them. We are really sorry but you need to solve it by yourself because it is out of our support policy.
In this case, we will try to review your question and try to discuss with your developer. If issues belong us, we will fix it. If not, you need to fix by yourself.
Hopefully, you can understand it.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.