3 years, 10 months ago #1016464
I'm not able to have users register. The form simply does nothing. Steps I've taken:
- Able to send emails through contact forms
- Enabled "Membership: anyone can register" in the general settings
- Set the login and terms/conditions page on properties settings
- Is there a way to have a pop up login and registration form like you have on your demo theme?
- I would like for people to register before using dsIDXpress. Is there a way to do this?
Thank you!3 years, 10 months ago #10164653 years, 10 months ago #1016466
Thanks for contacting us.
I checked your website; however I did not see issues you mention.
Junnie3 years, 10 months ago #1016476
i had a few questions and I'm not sure which one you are referring to. It looks like you're saying the login form is a pop-up box when you click on register/login.
Could you please answer the other questions I had?
- The registration is not working. Please explain why.
- is there a way to have users enter and email and sign up for a login before being able to use dsIDXpress
thanks3 years, 10 months ago #1016483
Okay it looks like the problem is with the browser I was using "Chrome Canary." For some reason it's not functioning right on that browser only.
BUT, I noticed that when I register it's only setting people up as agents. Is there a way to have people create an account so they can search MLS through dsIDXpress?3 years, 10 months ago #1016512
At this moment, we do not support this feature in Citilights theme
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.