5 years, 5 months ago #18040
I've posted before and got great support so I thought I'd try again.
1) My first goal is to have a youtube video autoplay when I add it through the video player in the "visual composer" backend.
2) I also would like the site to be able to be linked to like it's parallax.
Basically, the link under the countdown on the home page, I'd like it to scroll down to the above mentioned video.
3) I'm having problems with the shortcode installation for a third party plugin. I have to change it to classic backend and make sure the short code is correct before publishing and it messes it up if I change anything else on the page.
Can you help with these things, it may be beneficial to do privately. Thanks!
-James5 years, 5 months ago #18297
Thanks for contacting us.
I sorry for last weekend is a holiday, so I do not support you get.
I'm checking for you. Please waiting for me 🙂
ThuyNT5 years, 5 months ago #18303
Please go to admin panel/page/home page/ add shortcode Noo Countdown. Please see image attached5 years, 5 months ago #18307
I don’t understand, could you please explain what you mean?
Please send me link of your website and take screen short. I will check for you soon.
Please provide me link of your site and your admin account via private message. I will check for you soon.
ThuyNT5 years, 5 months ago #18394
For question 1, that's not what I'm asking.
I want a video to autoplay, with audio, in a different spot than the countdown. I want to be able to add a video on a page and have it load and autoplay immediately with sound upon loading.
Question 2) I would like to create a button or link that moves the website up or down to that spot on the page. Basically, If I have events on the front page, I'd like the button on the countdown to take them to the event, right on the front page. Scroll directly to it.
Question 3) See private message5 years, 5 months ago #18395This reply has been marked as private.5 years, 5 months ago #18497
I am asking our web developers for solution to your issue. Yet, I would like you to make two following points more clear:
1. "I want a video to autoplay, with audio, in a different spot than the countdown"
Could you show me the exact position on the page to which you want to add video? you do not want to place the video in countdown area so where will you place it?
2. "Basically, If I have events on the front page, I’d like the button on the countdown to take them to the event, right on the front page. Scroll directly to it"
I understand that when you click the button on the countdown of the front page, it will take all events to the event section of the front page, not opening a new page right?
Phuong5 years, 5 months ago #18672
1) I am placing the video right under the countdown section. This also ties with question 2. I want there to be a "Learn More" button on the countdown section of the home page. When people click that button it will scroll them to the video, which will be on the homepage right under the countdown section. Once that section is shown, it should auto play the video with sound.
Do you need more clarification from me?5 years, 5 months ago #18733
Thank you for your explanation.
I got it. Yet, now our theme does not have these feature. If you want to obtain them, we are afraid that you will have to pay a further cost of $100. Perhaps, it will take us 10 days to finish creating these ones.
Please consider and reply us soon.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.