4 years, 1 month ago #49724
Please, help me. Some questions:
1) The default fonts are not working in the preview, so I've set it using the customizer (body and head), saved and published, but when I see the preview, it appears with the same regular font.
2) I need to insert a top bar at the header, above menu, for contact, researche and faq, our story, but i can't even find where to edit it.
3) The regular top bar (cart, wishlist, etc) is in white, so it just appear when I pass the mouse over and it get grey. I think it need a background colored, but I can't find where edit it.
4) I just want the mentioned top bar, with cart and shop related endpoints in the shop page. And the other with faq, etc I mentioned earlier at blog and other pages
5) Actually I want a whole different Menu at the shop (diferent from other sections like blog and home) How do I do it?
6) Mega menu plugin didn't come with my template Organici. Do I have to buy it separetedly?
Thank you. I have sepent so many time of my project trying to make all this things work that I'm already late. 🙁4 years, 1 month ago #49771
Thanks for contacting us.
I've created another topic for you
Question 1: Please send me a link of your site and your admin account via private message. I will check help you soon
Question 2: We support top bar for header-business, header-fullwidth and header-shop so you can go to Customizer/ Header/Header style and select Header Style
Note: In spite of what you set up in Customizer, all options in Page settings will always be prioritized.
So you can edit page and scroll down to set up Page setting
Question 3: Please send me a link of your site. I will give you a shortcode CSS to change background color
Question 4: I'm so sorry I cannot get you very well. Can you please clarify your issue again for me.
Question 5: You can use Page Specific Menu Items plugin
Question 6: You do not need to buy it. Please read our documention
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.