11 months ago #1209006
I need help with a few things:
1. Is it possible for the information captured on the candidate profile to be parsed onto post a resume?
2. Is it possible for the attached resume information to be parsed on the post resume form?
3. How can i change heading text in Education from NOTES to Courses?
4. How can i add a dropdown menu of years in Education under YEAR?
5. How can i change heading text in Work Experience from NOTES to responsibilities?
6. Is it possible to change heading text in post RESUME TITLE to JOB TITLE?
7. Is it possible to add Calendar coding instead of typing up the dates Education & work experience dates
8. Is it possible to add a custom field called REASON FOR LEAVING in WORK EXPERIENCE
9. How to add a custom code for EMPLOYER LOCATION in WORK EXPERIENCE?
10. How to beautify the print & download post resume version? i.e format and add branding on the cv when you download, print,edit, share11 months ago #120900711 months ago #1209042
The theme not support any functions for log activities and Candidate/Employer infomation.
If you want change text of theme, you can use Loco plugin to change it via translate theme.
And, the theme is support add custom field. Please go to admin menu 'Jobmonster -> Custom Fields' and add custom fields if you want.
Best regards.3 months ago #12134123 months ago #12134133 months ago #12134143 months ago #12134153 months ago #12134162 months, 4 weeks ago #1213435
It has been 3 days since i logged a request and i haven't heard from no one
Please assist urgently
Kind Regards2 months, 4 weeks ago #1213443
Dear, I have check again and I see the Jobmonster not support add custom field/Change filed for 'Work Experience' section when create resume.
And if you want change text of form when create resume, you can use Loco plugin to change it via translate theme.
Best regards.2 months, 3 weeks ago #12134572 months, 3 weeks ago #12134582 months, 3 weeks ago #12134602 months, 3 weeks ago #12134622 months, 3 weeks ago #12134642 months, 3 weeks ago #1213477
1. When use Child theme, the child theme will inherit all features of parent theme and you don't need active parent theme. Also, you can update parent theme if it have new version. You can read more Child theme about in HERE
2. Sorry. the Jobmonster not support download resume as Word file.
Best regards.2 months, 3 weeks ago #12134822 months, 3 weeks ago #12134832 months, 3 weeks ago #1213489
You stil update parent theme and don't activated it. Also, the Jobmonster theme not support custom print style of resume.
Best regards.2 months, 3 weeks ago #1213504
Posts: 3This reply has been marked as private.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1213510This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.