1 year, 11 months ago #1039396
I recently purchased WeMusic theme and trying to install on my fresh word press installation with PHP 7.0.
1. When I import demo contents I received following errors:
Failed to import pa_color Black
Failed to import pa_color Blue
Failed to import pa_color Green
2. When I import widget (using widget importer & exporter) I received errors. Kindly find attached.
Please advise me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Zay1 year, 11 months ago #10394251 year, 11 months ago #1039429
I'm really impressed your theme after looking at the demo that's why I decided to bug your theme. I'm switching my website from popular Remix theme after using for years and I'm boring with it. However I've some questions after reading through the forum here and I'm a little bit worry with new patches and no support during weekends. Here are some of my questions:
1. Automatic/New updates caused system unstable. In case if new update/patches causes some issues after support license has expired, will you still to help without renewing support license. As far as I know, we can download and update for life after we purchase.
2. I do not have FTP access to my server but root system access to my Ubuntu VPS, how am I going to give you to system files access in case of some issues.
3. Is there online support rather than forum support in case of urgency.
Please advise. Thank you.1 year, 10 months ago #10395531 year, 10 months ago #1039576
Where are my genius supporters?1 year, 10 months ago #1039582
Thank you for choosing our product and so sorry for the late response.
I'll help you reinstall the theme and import our demo content as our demo, ok? Then you can setup your site as you want.
Please give us your site admin, FTP account, we will help you do it.
Jackie.1 year, 10 months ago #1039584Hi,I do not have FTP access to my server as I'm directly accessing to my ubuntu server. Could you please tell me steps by step and send me necessary files? May I know what caused this issue (php version, wp version, plugin etc) and why do u always require admin and ftp access. Thank you.Zay1 year, 10 months ago #1039623
Okay, please give us your admin account. I'll help you check it again.
Do you want to install the dummy data again?
Please let us know.
Jackie.1 year, 10 months ago #10396251 year, 10 months ago #1039680
What time are you going to install?1 year, 10 months ago #1039702
I have installed the demo data to your site.
Please check it again.
Jackie.1 year, 10 months ago #1039703
Footer is missing. Thanks.1 year, 10 months ago #1039704
I just quick look and find out this:
1. Header logo does not display correct logo.
2. Menu item width has been fixed but menu transparent still has an issue.
3. Footer part is missing.1 year, 10 months ago #1039705
After footer widget has been added, menu width problem occurred. There might be some CSS conflict. So sorry it doesn't work although I want to help.1 year, 10 months ago #1039708
#1. We have a custom logo at page option, it will overwrite the customize config.
#2. We have added the footer content for your site
#3. We also fixed the issue with the menu header.
#4. We have refunded the money for you, now you need to check your site by yourself.
Jackie.1 year, 10 months ago #1039743
I will still honour to buy as long as the theme works and satisfy with the support from you guys. I also want to be fair to you guys for your efforts. As long as I'm not lost and I know what to do I'm fine. Let me try and see if it works then I will buy again. Thank you.
Zay1 year, 10 months ago #1039766
Tracy BuiNooThemeTopics: 0
Hi again, Zay!
Ok, you're welcome!
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.