2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064648
Following your advice we have updated the theme etc. but despite my developer spending several hours trying to get my client's site working, we are still no further forward. We have the following issues...
- Job alerts - not working
- Linkedin applications – not working
- Response Note: This needs to be be removed as my client responds to every application.
- "Good luck on your future career path" needs removing too as it also looks as though they are being rejected.
- When a job is applied for on the website the response shows as coming from wordpress – it needs to come from Infinity Recruitment.
Are you able to help me resolve these issues as I'm beginning to panick that I'm going to have to start all over again with another system!
I am happy to send login details if someone there can help me get the site working once and for all. We have been working to get the job alerts working but nothing we've done has worked. None of our tests are coming through.
Please help urgently!
Mary2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064658
quick update: It's just the job alerts and linked in applications that are not working. Email from the server works, as my web devleoper and I have both received notifications from [email protected], so the alert system is definitely a bug or we’ve missed a setting.
Please help us resolve these issues.
thanks2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064659This reply has been marked as private.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064686
Thanks for your contacting us.
We have got access to your website then check your issue but your website is under construction and we cannot check your issue.
In addition, you should give us your FTP account privately because we need to access your source code to check.
NooTheme2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064699This reply has been marked as private.2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064762
Thanks for your feedback.
Our developer helped you to fix the linked in application issue so you can check it again. For the job alert, we still create it normally.
Please check again, then feedback us.
NooTheme2 months, 2 weeks ago #1064781
I tested the apply with linkedin function and was happy to see it's working. Thanks! However, when I then looked in the applications (manage > applications), I couldn't see the new application in there?
Also, can you explain to me how the job alerts function is supposed to work? When I test it to my email address [email protected] I never get anything through at all? I've tried disabling the job alert function as we're having trouble with it, but the 'email me jobs like these' button still appears on the jobs page?
Lastly, how do I change the default banner colour? I'd like to us the background image attached as the default background. If it has to be a solid coloud (or works better that way) I'd like to change it to a very light greey with darker text. i.e background colour: #eaeaea text colour #333333
Thanks for all your help
Mary2 months, 1 week ago #1064925
Can I can a reply to the queries raised in my last email please. I've been waiting for a response for 3 days. this is now very urgent.
Mary2 months, 1 week ago #1064971
Hi again, Mary
Thanks for your feedback.
Our developers are checking your issue and they haven't found the issue yet.
Please wait for us. We will feedback you as soon as possible when we found the solution.
NooTheme2 months, 1 week ago #1065413
Our developers checked the issue about job alert carefully in our website then found that this is our issue. Thus, they are making an effort to check this issue soon. Then we will add it to next version of Jobmonster theme.
Please for updating our theme.
NooTheme2 months, 1 week ago #1065417
We will release the updated version to fix the issue with Job Alert and Linkedin Application in this week.
We also fix another issue, please wait for us.
With the email response from WordPress, please install the easy SMTP email, you will able to set up your sending email address;
Thank you for all.
Jackie.2 months, 1 week ago #1065437
I have checked your site.
- The LinkedIn application is solved.
- Job Alert: I edited some code lines. Maybe your host doesn't allow loopback request. I added this lines to the wp-config.php (define('ALTERNATE_WP_CRON', true);)
I installed the plugin "WP Crontrol", you can go to "Cron event" and check to send mail.
You can check as follows:
- You create a Candidate account.
- Create a Job Alert and get ID job alert. http://prntscr.com/lussny
- You go to Cron Event -> find the ID job alert has just created -> click "Run now". http://prntscr.com/lustt4
- Check Candidate email.
- Job Alert just works on Candidate account.
- After a period of time, the job alert will be called. It will retrieve the Job that matches the criteria in the candidate job Alert and sends the mail to them.
- Add background image for Job page: You go to Customizer -> Job & Company -> Job List -> Job Heading Background Image -> add image. https://prnt.sc/luszm9
- I added some CSS lines to Custom CSS to change the background-color and label text color.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.