5 years, 5 months ago #2251
I like the theme but I'm noticing several issues that hopefully you can help me resolve. My site is http://sparkles.mywebheads.com (temp url). Here's my issues:
1. I have an event date that is more than 100 days away so the countdown timer screws up and puts "01" as the days and not "100" like it should be. See the event called "Parking Lot Battle". Let me know a fix for this.
2. I can't seem to get the right column, comment area, event/cause location to display on the actual event/cause pages. What am I doing wrong (i'm a veteran of WP templates by the way).
3. I'm noticing a code break here - http://screencast.com/t/ZoiTi6Ov - I haven't altered the code at all so not sure why it's displaying like that. Help please.
Here's my login info if you want to check out my settings:
< information removed >
Let me konw as soon as you can please,
Chris McAuliffe5 years, 5 months ago #2313This reply has been marked as private.5 years, 5 months ago #2314
I'm sorry for late response. About your issues,
1. I also see this problem on my local version, I'll check it and fix it on the next version.
2. There's a pre-defined sidebar for event and cause. For example, Event will always has Location and detail on the right if you using sidebar for Event layout. Maybe it makes you confuse. Please tell me how you want it to display, I'll check your settings and tell you the correct way to do it.
3. I think it's because there's problem in sharing link, maybe because of a bug in source code. I'll know what the problem is if I can see the error page.
NOTE: I can't check your site now because of PHP errors. Please correct it and tell me when I can check your site.
Kan Nguyen5 years, 5 months ago #2458
I'm also in need of a fix for the countdown: increasing the Days limit from two digits to three.
Stacie5 years, 5 months ago #2495
I'm working on this problem. Hope that we'll fix it on one or two day.
Kan Nguyen5 years, 5 months ago #2534
The new version is submitted to ThemeForest. It'll be available in few hours. Please update to that version to fix this problem.
You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.